The individually designed toucan columns accompany our customers and their guests in many areas of winter sports, such as cross-country skiing, skiing, winter walking or tobogganing.
Our years of experience with the toucan pillars and entrance arches have allowed us to constantly develop them further, setting us apart from our competitors.
The advantages of our Toucan columns at a glance:
- 4 lateral lugs for solid poles with a diameter of 5 cm for optimal support in windy and sloping surfaces
- Eyelets on the back wall for additional bracing (e.g. during storms)
- Zipper with trim, so no water can penetrate through the PVC tarpaulin
- Special water-repellent foam mixture for higher stability
- Internal reinforcement metal plate on all Toucan columns in size L with arrow / circle, thus the columns can be loaded with up to 300 kilograms
Another selling point is that 4 high-quality mounting rods (dimensions 1700 x Ø 50 mm) are included in the price of each Toucan column. When purchasing a toucan column in size L, a steel interior construction is also included in the purchase price.
To date, we have been able to deliver more than 350 Toucan columns worldwide in a wide variety of designs and versions.