NP50 Skating or NP50 classic variant allows you to create real sports centres in the city or in the mountains, giving everyone the opportunity to try Nordic skiing and practice all year round. It is possible to create competitive centres for teaching, training, and holding competitions.
Specifically designed for the skating style. It provides excellent sliding capacities and guarantees the same characteristics as on a natural cross-country ski trail:
- Optimal lateral grip in the pushing phase thanks to the special design of the bristles and the plastic compound from which the NP50 mats are made
- Snow-like gliding properties even when dry
- Can be laid on a variety of surfaces: turf, asphalt, wood, cement
NP50 Classic recreates the typical cross-country ski trails and offers enthusiasts of the classic technique a good alternative in the absence of snow. This variant is particularly suitable for amateur sports and teaching.
- In the ABS shell are inserted two tracks NP50 SK, where the skis slip.
- At the edges of the tracks rises a 30 cm high side profile.
- The NP50 shell is suitable for any terrain and guarantees the absolute best gliding properties and grip during the pushing phase.
- The track has the dimensions required by the FIS