Sunkid waterpark conveyors
The new generation of Sunkid tyre & boat conveyors comprises a modular system for inclines up to 90°. Based on our years of know-how in construction of conveyor belts in outdoor areas (snow, rain, temperature fluctuations, etc.), the system has now been adapted and optimised as sliding aids in water parks.
The Sunkid raft return conveyors can be used for tyres and boats of any size due to different widths and customised lengths. And that with or without passenger transport.
Furthermore, customers can choose from various types of windbreaks and canopies to best adapt the Sunkid raft return conveyors to the needs of each project.
- Worldwide sales and service network
- project-related, individual planning
- Selection of various proven concepts depending on the task at hand
- Transportation with or without passengers
- Comprehensive support in conception, implementation, and operation
- Acceptance and documentation according to respective national requirements possible
- Can be retrofitted to existing installations
- Suitable for all types of chutes
- Incline angle up to 90° possible
- Design depending on water quality
- Optional demand-actuated or continuously conveying control
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
As the world market leader, we know exactly what our customers need and how to find tailor-made solutions depending on the application, location, and climate conditions. Contact us for the preparation of an offer.
View the current product catalogue online in the flip book or download it to learn more about the product.