Sunkid offers not only Moving Carpet, but also four different small ski lifts that can score with many technical features.
With the Sunkid lift modular system, more than 80 (!) different types can be combined. This positions Sunkid as THE complete supplier for innovative logistics solutions up to approx. 350 m in length and gradients of up to 40%.
All Sunkid small ski lifts are certified according to the new EU directive 2016/424.
Together with its subsidiaries Bruckschlögl GmbH and Borer Lift AG, Sunkid can draw on more than 40 years of experience and over 4,000 lift installations worldwide. More than 50 installations of the "SwissCord" lift type have already been put into operation worldwide.
The Sunkid SwissCord
The SwissCord is mainly used for the following applications:
- Connecting lift
- Return lift
- Feeder lift
- Beginner practice lift
This innovative small ski lift is characterized by the following advantages:
- vertical rope return, so it can be used from both sides
- electro-motorized height adjustment of the bottom and top station from up to
- 4,7 m
- easy preparation of the tow path with snow grooming equipment by lifting the rope
- adaptation to the type of passengers (children or adults)
- Adaptation to the snow depth
- Lengths up to 300 m
- Gradients up to 20
- Drive power 5.5 to 11 kW depending on length and gradient
- Speed variably adjustable up to 2.0 m/sec
- ATLAS plastic rope Ø 16 mm with vulcanized rubber handles
- unique safety device "bellows" at top and bottom station
- Only a foundation plate is required for the top and bottom stations. Optionally, a metal foundation can also be used.
- under certain conditions, indirect supervision is possible
Project example SwissCord: Lenzerheide (CH)
In addition to the Moving Carpet, Lenzerheide Bergbahnen also invested in a latest-generation Sunkid SwissCord in 2019/20. With its numerous innovations, this not only complies with EU Regulation 2016/424, but also offers an unprecedented level of comfort for operators and users thanks to its many new functions.
Technical data: SwissCord Lenzerheide
- Length: 207 meters
- Drive: 11 kW
- Speed: infinitely variable up to 1.8 m/s
- Conveying capacity: approx. 700 pers./h
- Gradient: Ø 10.4
- Drive station: electric motor height adjustable up to 4.7 m
- Transport: Atlas plastic rope 16 mm with handles