Sunkid offers everything from a single source with its modular system for stairs including gallery roofing SOLUX
Sunkid developed a modular system in which the gallery can be connected to a standardized staircase system using special adapters in an attractive yet stable manner.
This system can be adapted to any length and gradient (height differences) thanks to its modular design. Even special solutions such as transitions from sloping to straight (slope level) can be implemented in a visually and technically flawless manner using the modular system.
The advantage for the customer of this modular system is obvious. There is only one contact person for him. The only thing that has to be provided by the customer in advance is the suitable foundation. However, Sunkid is happy to provide advice here as well.
Fact Box Modular System
- Modular system for stairs and gallery roofing SOLUX from one source
- any lengths and gradients (height differences) possible
- special solutions such as transitions from sloping to straight (slope level) can be implemented
- shapely and yet stable, coherent overall construction
- modular and mobile - changes of location are possible at any time without any problems
- all components are statically calculated - simple authority management
Sunkid has already been able to implement 2 projects in Saint François Longchamp, France, together with its local partner Caratelli.