1 x Moving Carpet = 3 x more promotions
- Installation site: Areitbahn valley station, Zell am See (A) The Moving Carpet replaces the previously existing Ski Lift and enabled a tripling of transports in the first winter season; on peak days up to 4500 per day
- Length: 156 m
- Gradient: Ø 19%
- Drive: 18,5 KW
- Th. capacity: up to 960 pers./hr.
- patented Sunkid radius side exit
- Conveyor belt features:
- width: 750 mm
- Surface: Blue Eye (= conveyor belt made of hard and smooth natural rubber with vulcanized, soft carrier modules)
- cold resistance up to -40 degrees Celsiu
- Supervision from the bottom station (former ski lift house)
- video surveillance of the exit with intercom system
- Gallery with entrances and exits every 1.8 m with a passage width of 1.2 m including self-rolling tarpaulins in high-quality truck tarpaulin quality.
In the area of the valley station of the Areitbahn in Zell am See - directly in the vicinity of the parking lot and the village - the existing Ski Lift was replaced by a Sunkid Moving Carpet last winter. The result after one winter season far exceeded the expectations of the operators.
On peak days, the number of transported persons reached up to 4500 and the average utilization over the entire winter season was increased threefold. Not only beginners of all ages from the neighboring ski schools, but also winter sports enthusiasts with toboggans, sliding discs & co fully trust in the comfortable and safe transport option. The new track layout also enables use of the slopes on both sides of the Moving Carpet.